GOOD EARTH TOURS IS COMMITTED TO RESPONSIBLE TOURISM. Our company is dedicated to the sustainability of the natural environment and well-being of the people of Africa. In our effort to operate an eco-friendly business, we partner with several local schools and conservation organizations in Africa to help promote conservation, environmental awareness and community involvement in a way that is fun and educational.
When you travel with Good Earth Tours, not only are you choosing an eco-friendly holiday, you are also making a contribution to the sustainable development of the countries you visit.
What Can You Do to Support Eco-Tourism When You Travel?
- Purchase locally made products instead of imported ones.
- Respect the local cultures and traditions.
- Do not purchase souvenirs made of endangered indigenous wood, or souvenirs that encourage the destruction of natural habitat, eg: coral, large sea shells or living animals.
- Do not remove any natural objects like plants or shells from their habitat.
- Do not harass wildlife… this disrupts their natural behavioral patterns and could result in you being harmed.
- Do not litter… take any trash that is generated back with you.
- Use water sparingly… it is scarce resource.
Good Earth Tours
…the Perfect African Adventure with YOU in Mind!